The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. - Stephen Covey

FORUM

Go ahead and POST!

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Hey Gang!

Sorry for my radio silence this past month. One of the new things I wanted to share with you all is the new project I'm working on, called "The Land that Time Forgot" directed by my Big Game pal C. Thomas Howell. In this project I had the opportunity to be teamed up with veteran actor Timothy Bottoms who plays my captain. He's a great talent and a really wonderful guy. Howell also stars along with Lindsey McKean, Darren Dalton (also the writer) and veteran actor Patrick Gorman.

On Location at Malibu Creek State Park
(Formerly the home of Ronald Regan)

On Location at Leo Carillo State Beach on the Pacific Ocean.


Any job where I get to play in beautiful landscapes and run away from prehistoric creatures is a winner in my book! Not to mention the cast and crew are fantastic and working their tails off!


Take Care of Each Other!

All Things Possible,
Chris

3 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM, April 04, 2009 , Anonymous Ute said...

    Hi Chris and everyone else!

    Thanks for the update and the lovely photos. Is it a remake of the old 1975 movie by the same name? I remember watching and enjoying that as a teen, always prefering the action-adventure to the romance movies. :)

    I also must apologise for being absent for so long, a lot of things going on at work again and days were just too short. It seems as things are looking up again now, so hopefully my next post will not be so long delayed.

    Hope you are all well and enjoying the spring weather.

    Big hugs to you all,

    Ute

    P.S. For those interested, Kieren will have a guest-appearance next Friday on Ghost Whisperer (CBS at 8).

     
  • At 7:10 AM, April 05, 2009 , Blogger SusanGail said...

    Ute...great to see you back on the forum! Glad things are looking up over there. Here, well, sending safe travels wishes for Tim and Dave, as it looks like tonight will be a major snowfall through Chicago to Detroit...just in time for the basketball playoff. Cheers to the Spartans on behalf of Chris and my husband, as well! Looking forward to watching Kieren on Friday...and looking forward to the new Chris movie and learning all about it. Big congrats and ATP wishes for a landmark year! Sue

     
  • At 8:33 AM, April 06, 2009 , Anonymous Angi said...

    Hi all.

    Chris your new movie sounds exciting and look forward to hearing how it's going and eventually seeing it.

    Ute fantastic to hear from you again and hope things continue to go well. Thanks also for the news about Kieran. I love Ghost Whisperer but I think we're way behind on episodes over here as usual, but I'll keep a lookout for him.

    Sue your weather posting sounds alarming esp as it's finally spring over here and the last few days have been lovely. warm and sunny! Hope the snow if it does fall doesn't affect Tim and Dave too much.

    I'm staying with friends for a few days before the final bit of studying (for this year). And with the final month and a half of assignment deadlines and exams looming chances are I'll not be around for while although I'll try check in and keep up with everyones post even if i don't have time to post myself.

    In the meantime to echo Chris "Take care of each other"

    With love and Bright Blessings

    Angi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home