The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. - Stephen Covey

FORUM

Go ahead and POST!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger

Heath Ledger 1979-2008
If you haven't seen Brokeback Mountain yet, you should watch it - if only for this actor's extrordinary performance. Heath recently finished shooting his role as the Joker for this summer's upcoming Batman sequel. He was a very intense young actor and his passing is a great loss for the entertainment industry and those close to him.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:47 AM, January 23, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A Knight's Tale shouldn't end like this..

    "Such is Life." (Ned Kelly, last words)

     
  • At 6:47 AM, January 23, 2008 , Blogger SusanGail said...

    My first reaction when I heard the news yesterday was that he was the same age as my son...so as a mom, my heart goes out to his family and all those who held him dear...and of course, my next thought was how fleeting life is and how we shouldn't delay in expressing our love to those we care deeply about, but rather express it loudly and often.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, January 23, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I heard the news first thing this morning and still can't believe it!

    My heart goes out to his family and friends on this tragic occasion.

    Angi

     
  • At 6:45 PM, January 23, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's always sad to be reminded of how fragile life really is - but especially sad when it's because of the loss of a young and talented individual like Heath Ledger. I certainly enjoyed his moving performances in the past and still look forward to his final role as the "Joker" in the upcoming Batman film.

    At least his legacy will be one of giving his best while working on his craft. It makes me think, "what will my legacy be?" I wonder if the world would be a better place if we all thought a little more about that.

    Dave

     

Post a Comment

<< Home