The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. - Stephen Covey

FORUM

Go ahead and POST!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Worlds Best Fans!

I HAVE THE WORLD'S BEST FANS!! Just check out the fan contribution page - AMAZING TALENT across the board. I'd like to thank all of you, and especially Jaschenka and Ute.

Hey Jaschenka, I just got your package in the mail - all the way from the Netherlands. THANK YOU!! You are an amazing artist! (if you haven't - check out her drawing on the Fan Contribution page or go to her website, which I hope she'll provide an address to in a response!) Thanks for sending the original drawing! And Ute, thanks for the Chocolate. Mmmmm. How Lucky am I??

So, what amazing and wonderful things
have happened in your life lately
that you're grateful for?

All Things Possible!
Chris

2 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, November 09, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, right now I am very grateful that the package arrived safely. Actually, that was all the way from Germany, not the Nethies and yes I'm still having nightmares from the trouble the Dutch postal system (or rather non-system) gave me, aaarghh!!!
    Anyone who wants to check out my drawings (thanks for that promo-talk, Chris!) can just click on my name below to go to my Mythreal homepage. Both my fantasy drawings and various portraits (including some Lord of the Rings doodles and such) are under 'artwork'. Enjoy and..BE INSPIRED!

    In addition to Chris' new 'statement of the month' (LOL) I have to say that I am sorry that we don't have such a thing as a 'Thanksgiving' in Dutch traditional holidays. I think it is good to consider the things you are grateful for. We take too many things for granted in our every day busy lives..
    Elvish greetz to all!!

     
  • At 5:38 AM, November 11, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks, Chris, for asking about amazing and wonderful! That would be the opportunity to post my photos on your website last month and all the great comments!

    Jaschenka - Thank you for guiding us to your website! Got a moment to check it out, and enjoyed the visit! Very inspiring -- you're a truly gifted artist!

    Casey - Thank you for the post about the photos...my husband's family is from Grand Haven...so lots of memories there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home