The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. - Stephen Covey

FORUM

Go ahead and POST!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Half way through February

Heya!

Hope everyone is still basking in the warm glow of Valentine's Day. My mom and stepdad were out for the holiday and we celebrated by going to see a ventriloquist show called "Jay Johnson, The Two and Only." By FAR the best one man show I have EVER seen. It will be in Los Angeles for another week then they're taking it to New York on Broadway. We also saw a great movie by one of my all time favorite actors, Anthony Hopkins. I highly reccomend "The Fastest Indian" an under marketed true story about the life and achievement of Burt Munroe from New Zeland. Mr. Hopkin's performance is a dissertation on the amazing power of understatement. He is a natural genius.

I also celebrated Valentine's day by shooting a small co-starring part on a television show called CSI Miami. I play a Massage Therapist/Peeping Tom in an episode called "Driven". It should air in a couple of months.

Hope you are enjoying Lawyer Season. I love Karma. The Cheney incident in Texas I believe is a much more personal representation of what we are creating overseas. I tend to stay quiet about politics, but a friend of mine sent me a quote for a T Shirt that states: "I WENT HUNTING WITH DICK CHENY AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS BLODY T-SHIRT!"

So what is new with all of you??

All Things Possible,
Chris

2 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, February 19, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Chris, Sounds like you had a great visit with your parents. They must be extremely proud of all your endeavors of late. It has to be great fun to go to the movies with an actor son! -- Thanks for telling us about your upcoming role on CSI Miami. Exciting news! Hoping to see more and more of you on TV and in a big movie role! -- A note to Tom: We just lost three parents in the past two years. I was recalling our experiences while reading your post. Know that you and your family are in the prayers of many who keep in touch with this website. -- On a movie note...we saw Steve Martin in the Pink Panther this weekend and enjoyed it. A lot of laughs if you like Steve Martin. Wondering if anyone else has seen this yet, and if so, any thoughts about the movie. -- Always enjoy your discussion topics on the web forum Chris!

     
  • At 8:09 AM, February 22, 2006 , Blogger Christopher Showerman said...

    Thanks for writing in Tom and Sue! Good luck Tom with your dad. That is a long difficult journey. What a wonderful gift you are giving to him! Sue, I haven't seen the Pink Panther yet but I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for the reccomendation!!

    All Things Possible!
    Chris

     

Post a Comment

<< Home