The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. - Stephen Covey

FORUM

Go ahead and POST!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Big Game

Howdy Folks!





Did you think I fell off the face of Cyberspace? Well I did for a bit there. Thanks for all your great comments on the last post. Here's a new trailer for those of you aware of the upcoming movie Big Game that I'm in. The release date is still TBD but I'm told it will be some time in the fall.


Click here to see the trailer at the Spotlight Films website.

Special thanks to director Steven Dieveney for the heads up to the new trailer and congratulations to producers Gerson and Carina Sanginitto on the birth of their new baby girl!

All Things Possible,
Chris

5 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM, August 10, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's good news! Can't wait to see it. And welcome back! I for one have missed you!

     
  • At 6:43 PM, August 12, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aw, Chris, we knew you'd be back sooner or later! And thanks for the trailer clip. Looks like a real thriller - I hope we all get to see the whole movie soon.

    Dave

     
  • At 8:13 AM, August 13, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the clip Chris.

    With studying I don't have time to see many films in the cinema at the moment - but this is one I definatly plan to see as soon as it's released over here. Will be keeping an eye on Clint's site for info on that.

    Look forward to seeing you up on the big screen where you belong.

    Love and Bright Blessings

    Angi

     
  • At 9:09 AM, August 16, 2008 , Blogger SusanGail said...

    Hi Dave, Angi, Chris and everyone...

    I'll also pipe in here to send positive vibes for all the summertime film projects. Know we all look forward to hearing great things. -- I also look forward to the time when I'll be up to speed on video viewing!

    Meanwhile, I'll keep my fingers crossed for Big Game along with the forum family... And I'll sign off with a beautiful quote for those relaxing moments on the beach or circling a campfire with friends....dreaming of all possible things.

    "One's mind, once stretched by a new idea,
    Never regains its original dimensions."
    - Oliver Wendell Holmes

     
  • At 8:03 AM, August 18, 2008 , Blogger Christopher Showerman said...

    Hey Dave, Angi, & Susan! Great to hear from you all. Thanks for checking in! I'll keep you posted on the release of the movie.

    Good Luck Angi with the studying and thanks Sue for the lovely quote!

    All Things Possible,
    Chris

     

Post a Comment

<< Home