The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. - Stephen Covey

FORUM

Go ahead and POST!

Sunday, December 02, 2012

The Law of Emergence

I went to a holiday party yesterday and bumped into my friend Derek, who I see about once or twice a year at gatherings like this.  We had a wonderful chat and I walked away inspired as if he had breathed some new life into me.  Derek is a gifted speaker and writer who specializes on The Law of Emergence.  Here's a video from his website:



 
I hope you'll check out Derek's website at http://derekrydall.com/ and possibly come away with the same uplifting renewal that I did. 

All Things Possible,
Chris

2 Comments:

  • At 9:10 PM, December 02, 2012 , Blogger SusanGail said...

    Chris, I'm glad to see Derek Rydall here on your page. Had been wondering if you would:) I can tell the forum family that I've been following him along for awhile, and the law of emergence and ATP go hand in hand. Looking forward to a great discussion here.
    ATB everyone...this is a beautiful time of the year to thing on these things, as we enter the Christmas season and reflect on the new year.
    Sue

     
  • At 2:23 PM, December 16, 2012 , Blogger SusanGail said...

    Either my blogspot page didn't refresh or everyone's on the moon :) but here's wishing the forum family
    Happy Holidays and Blessings for ATP in 2013. May all things EMERGE abundantly, bright and beautifully, for you...Sue

     

Post a Comment

<< Home