The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. - Stephen Covey

FORUM

Go ahead and POST!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Huge congratulations to my pal Karen Baker-Landers for winning her SECOND Academy Award this evening for Sound Editing on the movie Skyfall.
Karen won in 2008 for her sound work on Bourne Ultimatum.  I was lucky enough to get her to collaborate on a project I produced that same year called Between the Sand & the Sky. Obviously, she is amazingly talented, but you should also know she is a very kind and soulful person.  Her husband Chad is a really cool guy and longtime friend as well. 

Bravo Karen!!  So proud of you and proud to know you!

All Things Possible,
Chris

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM, March 01, 2013 , Blogger Tanya said...

    Greetings,

    Tired to leave a post earlier today, but google didn't let me log it. Said it was great to hear about your friends, but what is our host up to. Well I read about your new project and you need to post about it here :). Forum is a little to quite. Lets show Chris our love and post.

    Come fly with me,
    Tanya

     

Post a Comment

<< Home