The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. - Stephen Covey

FORUM

Go ahead and POST!

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Shine On Hollywood

Hey you guys!!  

How are your new years resolutions going?  Did you put together some compelling goals that have jettisoned you into 2013 with passion and hope?  Looking forward to hearing of your manifestation of dreams this year!!

I wanted to share with you all an interview I did for this month's issue of Arnold Garcia's online magazine called SHINE ON HOLLYWOOD.  I love Arnold's mission statement for his magazine that he places right on his home page:

MISSION STATEMENT “Dedicated to providing a positive, meaningful and educational experience and to inspire our readers with knowledge and information from creative qualified industry professionals.”

So hopefully you'll find my interview positive, meaningful, and educational!  Click Here for a link to the January issue.  My article starts on page 46.  And if you like the magazine, you can subscribe to it for free here: https://secure.campaigner.com/CSB/Public/Form.aspx?fid=799085

Hope you're energized by the new year so far!


All Things Possible,
Chris

6 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, January 09, 2013 , Blogger Dave W said...

    I enjoyed the article Chris, especially learning more about your philosophy and thoughts on acting. It's always interesting to me to gain insight into how each actor approaches "the process."

    No earth shaking resolutions on my part - just the usual (eat better, get more exercise, etc.) but I did add one this year that is probably appropriate and that is to just think more positive thoughts each day. Lately it seems that a certain negativity has creeped into my thought process and it's time to get rid of it before depression sinks in. I've decided that I may just be a little worn out due to taking on one or two more obiligations than I should have, so I'm also cutting back a little on activities and spending more time re-charging the old batteries as they say.

    I'm looking forward to reading what everyone else has resolved for this year!

    DaveW

     
  • At 2:00 PM, January 10, 2013 , Blogger SusanGail said...

    Chris, what a wonderful interview! Glad I found it this morning. Arnold Garcia did well in selecting you for this great article by Scott Reese.

    Thanks for sharing the mission statement, which is great, as well. "Positive, meaningful, educational, inspirational, creative"! So you fit the mission statement,with all those attributes, and it's exciting to see your story being put out there. I also like the cover list of "Let Them be Your Motivation" -- as forum fans appreciate that ongoing motivation to keep on with our ATP dreams.

    Dave, I can relate to what you are experiencing. You do so much for folks in the theatre work here in Michigan, and you are wise to take some downtime to nurture your creative self and regroup. R&R sometimes we seek on purpose, and sometimes it grabs us and makes us sit down and listen. That's what happened to us this past couple of weeks.Rest, relax, recharge, renew the vision... Keep the passion and hope alive; and one good way that we have in common is visiting this website on a regular basis:)
    ATB wishes for a bountiful new year to everyone... Sue
    PS Dave,it's still light out as I write this and I can still go out for my walk! My walking time is great thinking time, and I've missed it for a few days!

     
  • At 9:14 PM, January 10, 2013 , Blogger Tanya said...

    Want to says how great this is! Will post more later. Great job Chris.

    Come fly with me - Tanya

     
  • At 7:32 AM, January 23, 2013 , Blogger Tanya said...

    Wanted to say Happy Birthday to Ute! Have a wonderful day.

    Come fly with me - Tanya

     
  • At 1:33 PM, January 23, 2013 , Anonymous Alex said...

    Hi everyone; hope you all are well!

    I really enjoyed reading this wonderful interview Chris, this and the previous great post you wrote here on the forum; thanks for sharing all of that!

    Happy Birthday Ute and take care everyone!

     
  • At 7:55 PM, February 02, 2013 , Blogger SusanGail said...

    Happy February, everyone. Taking a moment to check in here, and wish you all a wonderful halfway-to-spring and Superbowl Sunday weekend. Hope to hear an update soon about the article and the projects on tap. Tossing in a big All Things Possible wish for all the forum family. Alex, hope all's well in Italy! Hugs and ATB...Sue

     

Post a Comment

<< Home