The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. - Stephen Covey

FORUM

Go ahead and POST!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Glass Artist

I recently had the pleasure of meeting a wonderful artist, Jeep Johnson.  He works with glass and metal to make stunningly beautiful sculptures and jewelry.  I have one of his necklaces and the glass pendant transforms in the sunlight.  Here are a couple of pictures of his beautiful and unique work:




You can check out more of Jeep's work at www.jeepjohnson.com.  

 
 
 
May you find beauty everywhere you look today!


All Things Possible,
Chris

 

2 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, April 18, 2013 , Blogger Tanya said...

    Wow I love to see people expressing themselves though art. Thanks for sharing.
    Come fly with me - Tanya

     
  • At 9:11 PM, April 18, 2013 , Blogger SusanGail said...

    ATP, you sound like me:). Just saw this. Will pass along, as I love to highlight artists. Beautiful work! Happy weekend, everyone:)... Sue

     

Post a Comment

<< Home