The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. - Stephen Covey

FORUM

Go ahead and POST!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thanks for all the Birthday Love!

Hey Everyone!

Thanks so much for all the lovely sentiments you all sent to me on my birthday.  I was truly touched!!

FYI, I will be doing another radio interview about Radio America tomorrow (June 26th) at 6pm PST with Sheena Metal - Should be a blast!




Listen live at  http://www.latalkradio.com/Player_flash4.shtml

and for those wanting to ask me questions on the air 1-818-602-4929!!

Have a lovely end of June and a lovely beginning of Summer!  (or winter for all of our South of the Hemisphere pals!)

All Things Possible!!!
Chris

2 Comments:

  • At 5:59 AM, June 26, 2013 , Blogger SusanGail said...

    Hi everyone,
    New FB post made me think to check forum. So posting Happy Summer to you all. It's good to hear your voice on the talk shows, Chris, and I know we all look forward to Radio America! ATB wishes for everyone's summer travel plans, projects and events. It's an amazing ATP time. Enjoy! Sue

     
  • At 11:52 PM, June 30, 2013 , Blogger Tanya said...

    Thank for you comment and it is nice to hear to had a good birthday. It is alway nice to hear you on the radio! Please keep us up to date!

    Tanya

     

Post a Comment

<< Home