The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. - Stephen Covey

FORUM

Go ahead and POST!

Monday, August 05, 2013

A big day for Birthdays!

Happy August everyone!  I just wanted to announce that an inordinant number of friends of this blog have a birthday TODAY (August 5th)!! 

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Clint - my producing partner and friend.  He's been celebrating for a while now because his birthday starts 17 hours earlier over in Melbourne than it does here in California.   Also Happy Birthday to Ufuk in Turkey and Tanya in Las Vegas!  I had the great pleasure of meeting Tanya last week during a quick trip I had to Las Vegas and she's just as sweet in person as she is on the blog!


So to all of you celebrating your birthdays OR your UNbirthdays today - have a phenomenal day and a fantastic year!!

All Things Possible!
Chris

3 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM, August 05, 2013 , Anonymous Alex said...

    What a lovely post and photo! It's so nice to see you both, Tanya and Chris; you look great!!

    A very Happy Birthday to Tanya, Ufuk and Clint!!

    All the best to your dad, Dave!

    Hope you all are having a very good summer; take care!

    Alex

     
  • At 3:44 PM, August 05, 2013 , Blogger Tanya said...

    Thank you so much Chris. And to let everyone know he is a sweet and genuine as we read here.

    I would also like to say a very Happy Birthday as well to Ukuk and Clint as well.

    OK Chris really next time,

    Come fly with me,
    Tanya

     
  • At 7:34 PM, August 06, 2013 , Blogger Dave W said...

    I know, so many birthdays in August that I'm wearing out the keys on my keyboard just wishing "Happy Birthday" over and over on Facebook! That's not counting the three I have in my own family during August...

    DaveW

     

Post a Comment

<< Home